Lifeline Telecare’s Mobile Monitored Alarm is the leading, and most feature packed, personal alarm for the elderly available today.
Lifeline Telecare’s Mobile Monitored Alarm is the alarm that does it all:
- Fully mobile – it can be used anywhere there is mobile phone signal
- Fall detection – it can detect falls without the user needing to push the button*
- Talking pendant – talk to the response centre through the pendant itself
- 24/7 monitored – help is just a button push away, 24/7
- GPS location – we can find you, wherever you are**
- Water resistant – for use in the shower, the highest risk place of a fall
- Best mobile signal available – roaming SIM that works on O2, EE & Vodafone
- Easy to use – straight out of the box!
Lifeline Telecare’s Mobile Alarm is the most comprehensive alarm on the market. It does not require a landline, and you do not need any nominated contacts. The alarm is linked to our 24/7 response centre, who will arrange for the appropriate help. This can include calling your family and friends, and/or contacting the emergency services.
There is a £49.99 quarterly ongoing monitoring fee paid by direct debit. We will contact you after you place your order to take additional information including medical conditions, nominated contacts and key safe information.
* the nature of a fall can vary, meaning the fall detector will not detect all falls. User’s should press the SOS button whenever they are able.
** the alarm requires mobile phone signal to operate effectively.