Lifeline Telecare’s 24/7 Monitored Alarm Service offers total protection for you or your loved one. Increased safety for the wearer and increased peace of mind for family and friends. Live in the comfort knowing that help is just the touch of a button away.
Lifeline Telecare uses leading UK designed alarm equipment, and the highest quality UK based 24/7 response centre. You can feel confident that you, or your loved one, is in safe hands with Lifeline Telecare.
How it works:
- you wear a button in and around your home, as a pendant or on your wrist
- push the button in the event of an emergency, anywhere in your home or garden
- the alarm base unit, plugged into your landline, calls through to our 24/7 response centre
- all your information comes up on our operators screen e.g. name, address, medical conditions & nominated contacts
- a caring and friendly response operative will talk to you through the base unit
- we will arrange for the appropriate help – calling family, friends and/or nominated contacts
- we arrange for help, even when we can’t talk to you through the base unit
- no alarm call goes unanswered!
- up to 100 metre pendant range, covering most homes and gardens
- waterproof pendant for use in the bath and shower
- two-way communication through the base unit
- 24/7 help, 365 days a year
- no minimum contracts
- lifetime warranty on equipment
- 24/7 peace of mind, safety and security
- stay living in your own home – safer and for longer
- help is just the touch of a button away
- your direct link to the emergency services
There is an ongoing £149.99 per year monitoring fee for the ongoing service. There are no minimum contracts and the equipment needs to be returned to us when you no longer require the service. We will contact you after you place your order to take additional information including details of any medical conditions, nominated contacts and key safe information.