A Key Safe is designed to allow family, friends and the emergency services quick access to your home in the event of an emergency, if they do not have a key. It is aimed at allowing them to get help to you as quickly as possible, and also prevent damage to your home as they will not need to force entry and damage your front door.
A Key Safe is a secure lock box that is attached to the outside of your home, often in a discreet location out of view of passers by. The key safe is made of a strong and durable metal that is protected by a weather proof cover. Keys are stored inside the lock box, which can only be opened by entering a combination code of your choice, that is made up of numbers and letters.
Lifeline Telecare offers the only police and home insurance approved Key Safe that allows you to store keys safely outside your home, without reducing how safe and secure your home is. The Lifeline Telecare key safe is very easy to install, it takes just a few minutes and you will be good to go!
- Police and home insurance approved
- Keeps up to 6 keys secure (5/6 Yale, 2/5 Chubb)
- Choose your own PIN number to use
- Attack and tamper resistant design
- Designed for UK weather with weather proof casing
- Everything you need is included to install
- Easy to follow instructions
NOTE: This product is not eligible for VAT exemption.